This privacy statement describes how and when we collect, use and share information when you purchase an item from us, subscribe to our newsletter, when you contact us or when you use our services.
This privacy statement does not apply to third party practices that do not depend on us and which we do not control.
The information we collect
To complete your order, you must provide us with some information, upon your authorization, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment details and details of the product you have ordered. You may decide to provide us with additional personal information (for example, to order a personalized background), if you contact us directly.
Because we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
• are necessary to provide our services, such as when we use your information to complete your order, resolve disputes or provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you can revoke at any time, for example by registering to my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with legal obligations or a court order or in connection with a legal action, such as storing information about your purchase if required by tax law;
• if necessary for our legitimate interest, provided that your rights or interests do not prevail, for example 1) provide and improve our services. We use your information to provide the services you have requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and 2) Compliance with the Seller’s Terms and Conditions of Use. We use your information as necessary to comply with our obligations, as set out in the Terms & Conditions.
Sharing and disclosure of information
Information about our customers is important to our business. We will share your personal information only for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We employ trusted third parties to perform certain functions and to provide services to our store, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only as necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. Should we proceed with the sale or merger of our business, we may disclose your information in connection with this transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with the law. We may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, we deem it reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) apply contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) avoiding, investigating and combating fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and governmental surveillance laws other than those in force in your jurisdiction. If we transfer your personal information outside the EU, we will rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud has Privacy Shield certification.
If you live in certain territories, including the EU, you have different rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are generally applicable, others apply only in some specific cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in our possession by contacting me using the following contact details.
• Modification, limitation, cancellation. In addition, you have the right to change your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (such as when we are not required to retain data for legal purposes), we generally delete personal information on request.
• Opposition. You may object (i) to the processing by us of some of your information based on our legitimate interest and (ii) to receiving marketing messages from us after providing your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for us to continue using such information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you live in the EU and wish to express a concern regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us
For the purposes of the European Data Protection Act, the sign. Emanuele Saracino, is responsible for processing your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the email address:
Alternatively, you can write to:
Emanuele Saracino via della campagna, 2/2 – 40127 Bologna – Italy