Pallares Solsona handicraft wood and steel carbon knife
Material: carbon and steel wood
Dimensions blade: 10 – 11 cm
- Boxwood 11 cm
- Ebony 10 cm
- Oak 10 cm
- Violeta 10 cm
Ideal for food photography, this vintage knife in true retro style transforms every set into a vintage set
- carbon steel makes a harder and stronger cutting blade than stainless steel, it is also easier to sharpen. In return for its performance carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- to avoid rusting, it is recommended that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- do not soak it in water and never place it in the dishwasher.
- to clean the knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- to reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, wooden chopping boards are recommended.
- If your carbon steel blade is beginning to rust, use a scouring pad and and acid, such as vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area. After the rust has been removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.